Need help? Check the CONTACT page.
Carbon Chloramine Reduction Filter
This is a replacement filter which is to be used with the Enagic Dual Pre-Filter System.
note: this is a 1 micron filter and will need adequate water pressure to flow water properly.
Benefits of this filter:
- Reduces Chloramines up to 99%
- Removes bad taste caused by chloramines as well as odors and possible skin irritation.
- Filter lifespan: 6 months/1,500 gallons
- Easy to install
- Color coded filters for easy ordering
- Quick, no mess filter changing
Chloramine is used as an disinfectant in municipal city waters. Chloramines in water, is a mix of chlorine and ammonia. It is dangerous when used in aquariums and ponds and dialysis machines.
|Parameter||USEPA MCL||Influent Challenge||Effluent Average||Effluent Maximum||% Reduction Average|