Without protecting the environment, a healthy, comfortable life for people cannot be achieved. It is thus crucial to be aware of the environment and to contribute to its preservation. For this reason, the Enagic Group has adopted a management philosophy, "True Health to the World", under which we provide products that contribute to "people's health" and "Improvement of global environment". As a member of civil society, we continuously work on "compliance" and "improvement in quality", considering the needs of the environment and safety for the next generation.
Guidelines for Environment and Safety Action, which apply to all of our departments, are as follows:
- 1. We work to secure materials with a low environmental load.
- 2. We work to reduce, reuse and recycle waste.
- 3. We work to conserve natural resources and achieve energy-saving efficiency in order to prevent global warming.
- 4. All of us -- each employee and the management -- observe the international laws, regulations and standards with regard to the environment and safety.
- 5. By giving thorough trainings to our employees, we raise their awareness of environmental and safety issues, whereby environmental and work-related accidents can be prevented.
- 6. We seek continuous improvement, setting environmental goals and objectives, upon which regular reports are delivered.
We earnestly request that all our employees and business partners understand and support the above guidelines, which we hereupon make available to the public.- Hironari Ohshiro, CEO Enagic International, Inc