EXCITEThese Three E's of the ENAGIC MISSION are fundamental to YOUR success in building a thriving and exciting team. So what does it all look like?
ENCOUNTERINGThe primary focus of your recruiting efforts shall always be Prospecting. This means encountering NEW people who have not heard the message of Enagic's True Health Philosophy. So where are you going to FIND these new people?
1. Daily interactions
The primary focus of your recruiting efforts shall always be Prospecting. This means encountering NEW people who have not heard the message of Enagic's True Health Philosophy. So where are you going to FIND these new people?
2. Social Media
Here's where the gold mine exists. There are thousands of outlets to ENCOUNTER new people and it requires YOU marketing YOU first. If it were as easy as just slapping up a picture of a product on social media, every firm in the world would be in an explosive growth mode. But it's NOT and it requires that YOU, the HUMAN distributor of Enagic polish yourself and present YOURSELF as the Enagic product.
We'd expect you to be a vital part of this process and we're equipped to join you with your prospect via video conferencing available on a variety of software platforms. Here's just a small list of the teleconferencing platforms available:
Suggested outlets might look like:
- Various Facebook groups that target expats in Japan. Be creative, search these out! Make friends with the members. Introduce the LIFE CHANGE that you've experienced and craft stories
- Twitter. Probably one of the most “real-time” relative social media outlets, Twitter lets you target search timely key words. Targeting Japan and related key words will make your search a success!
- Online meeting groups. A plethora of opportunities exist for people to meet digitally and discuss topics of interest. As such, the majority of the foreign population of Japan is online and involved in meeting to enjoy common interests. Search them out!
- Social groups in Japan. Japan is a modern country with cutting-edge resources but it STILL gathers people IN PERSON for social causes (Rotary, Kiwanis, etc.). Making in roads into these organizations take skill and contacts. Who do you KNOW that knows the right people?
- Instagram and other related “thematic” social media resources. These social media tools target specific interests as well as specific GEOGRAPHICAL locations. Search here!
3. Circle of Contacts
Circles you commune with that provide access to foreigners living in Japan. YOUR circle of contacts knows someone living in Japan and that person (the sharp-lookin' one in Japan) is your ticket to expansion. The key is ASKING the right questions. How many questions will you need to ask before the answer is, “Ya know, my friend actually LIVES in Tokyo. You should really contact him, he might really like this Enagic idea…”